For manchurian gravy
1/3 cup oil
1 cup spring onions chopped
2 peppers all different colors green and red cut into 1.5 cm strips chopped into 3 – 4 pieces
2 Jalapeno peppers chopped finely
1 tbsp garlic
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp black pepper
3 tbsp corn starch
5 1/2 cup water
Cilantro 1/2 bunch cut finely
For Veggie Balls – 20-24 Indianlife Vegetable Pakoras
Preheat oven/ Toaster oven to bake at 350 F. Heat Pakoras on a baking tray for about 8-10 min in the middle rack and rotate halfway during the cycle. while pakoras are being heat in oven prepare the sauce as below.
- In large pan add oil and saute garlic, green onion, ginger,
- Add peppers, jalapeno, salt and cook for few minutes
- Add black pepper, garlic chili sauce, soy sauce, ketchup
- Stir and heat few minutes
- Mix corn starch flour with cold water in a cup and add this mixture to the manchurian gravy.
- Heat till the mixture comes to a boil and cut off the heat
- Add the Indianlife Pakoras to the pan and stir and serve with garnishing of Cilantro.